"Building Better Lives and Better Communities through Better Properties"
Winners of the 2017 BBB Business Integrity Award (11+ Employees Category)
For three generations, BlueStone Properties has designed, built and managed quality residential and commercial properties for Londoners. We recognize that vital neighbourhoods make up more than buildings, which is why BlueStone has a commitment to Building Better Lives and Better Communities through Better Properties.
We proudly support organizations and charities that improve the quality of life in our community and boost our economy. If you are interested in joining us to make London a better place to live, apply today!
The Assistant Building Manager helps the Building Manager with the daily operations of the building and the surrounding grounds. Assistant Managers are the first point of contact with tenants and prospective tenants during their regularly scheduled shifts.
- Maintains cleanliness of common areas throughout the day
- Removes snow and ice from walkways. Distributes Ice Melt and or sand as required. (Seasonal)
- Maintains boiler logs in winter months
- Attends to tenant concerns, or relays tenant concerns to the Building Manager if the concern exceeds the level of authority conferred by this position
- On weekends and when covering for the Building Manager, shows apartments to prospective tenants and assists the Residential Property Coordinator with lease applications and leases
- Collects rent and delivers all rents and weekend paper work to Building Managers on switchover
- Fills out weekend log book and reports to Building Manager
- Cleans vacant units (As required)
- Assists with tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Completes daily grounds check (check for broken and or missing items, pick up refuse from site)
- Empties trash cans and other waste containers (Parking, gym, common areas). Operates garbage compactor. Moves bins for city pick up. (Site applicable)
- Delivers and posts notices as required
- Opens and closes fitness rooms and laundry rooms. (Site applicable)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Multi-Residential Portfolio Manager
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Secondary School Diploma
- Prior Building Management experience (1-3 Years)
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Courteous manners with the public
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Must be able to work independently of direct supervision and must be extremely organized.
- Computer/smart phone proficiency
All interested applicants are required to submit a resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com
BlueStone Properties Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment and selection process.