Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Sub Payables Administrator will:
• Ensure subcontractor invoices are entered into the system accurately and in a timely manner to ensure subcontractor payables are processed as required.
• Accurately process subcontractor progress invoices for approval by the Project Manager.
• Resolve discrepancies on invoices or subcontractor requests for payment by interfacing with other areas, departments, subcontractors and clients.
• Field and properly resolve subcontractor questions and problems regarding payment issues.
• Liaise with project managers and subcontractors to obtain all required documentation.
Is this the right role for you?
• Minimum of two to three years’ experience in accounts payable or relevant experience.
• An understanding of construction accounting and AS400, with strong computer skills is desirable.
• Must be detailed oriented and thorough in execution of work.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with vendors and co-workers in a fast paced environment.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
?Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.