INSIDE SALES MANAGER
Changeair a division of Systemair located in Tillsonburg Ontario, is a leading manufacturer of HVAC equipment. As part Systemair, the Changeair plant in Tillsonburg is positioned for continued growth and future opportunities. Systemair has 23 plants across the world. Changeair has been manufacturing in the Tillsonburg region for 24 years.
The Inside Sales Manager role offers a unique blend of utilizing technical skills, business activities with sales processes. The successful candidate will be personable, technical and organized. While performing duties within the role you will work with technical drawings, talk with HVAC market professionals across North America and interact with both Manufacturing and Engineering departments while managing a staff of Technical Inside Sales Staff. The Inside Sales Manager also works closely with Regional Sales Managers in assisting business activities, reporting and project management. The Changeair sales season offers both a fast paced environment and a slower time to conduct continuous improvement activities.
The Inside Sales Manager participates in the strategic direction of the Tillsonburg facility as part of the local management team.
- Inside Sales Manager
- Reporting to General Manager
- Full-time Position
- Company Benefit Plan
- Manage a team of Technical Inside Sales people (Engineers, Technologists or Technical Staff).
- Support of Outside Regional Sales Members (Reps, Engineers, Business Partners, Team Members).
- Work partially as an Inside Sales member to prepare and deliver quote packages (quotes range from $5,000 to $2,000,000).
- Prepare reports for prospect tracking, quote history and win rates.
- Manage CRM and MRP software for project tracking and ordering.
- Clearly communicate technical information to business partners and internal manufacturing
- Technical and administrative duties
- Sales and Manufacturing Process Management and Improvement
- Work with Engineering and Application Engineer’s for project application management and technical support
- Liaison between Engineering and Sales Groups and implement ECO’s, EN and through CIT: Change Implementation Team.
- Primary contact for project details and status from business partners through phone calls and emails
- Responsible for coordinating projects with business partners from design stage to project completion
- Complete additional duties as required by management
- Management of staff of 3 or more people in a Sales related field
- Experience in electrical, refrigeration, air flow properties or any HVAC equipment is not required but would be an asset
- 2 - 4 year Technical Diploma/Degree is required
Personal Skills Required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn new products and applications related to HVAC
- Good memory
- Read mechanical drawings
- Must be comfortable and able to talk to business partners in a professional manner
- Comfortable with customers on the phone
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willing to work as a team with other team members
- Solid work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work overtime as required