STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Technical Department. Reporting directly to the National Manager, Technical Services you will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of Technical Department activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to the National Technical Manager
- Provide administrative support to the Technical Department
- Utilize a variety of software applications to prepare documents, presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence in a timely, professional manner
- Update and maintain records, ensuring data consistency, update contact information, warranty information
- Respond to requests, assist with, refer and transfer inquiries appropriately
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls and emails
- Coordinate annual Service Schools; contact dealerships, process invitations, book hotels, meeting rooms and meals, etc.
- Warranty claim data entry
- Back-up for Reception coverage for breaks, lunches, vacations and sickness
Skills & Qualifications include:
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Event management experience – booking hotels, meeting rooms, meals
- Excellent proficiency with computer software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, accuracy and versatility are essential
- Bilingual skills would be an asset but not a requirement
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.