Type: Full-time; Salaried
Position: Intermediate Marketing Coordinator
Location: London, Ontario
Salary: To be discussed
Group Benefits: Yes
Start Date: February 1, 2019
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
Intermediate Marketing Coordinator
The Intermediate Marketing Coordinator exists to support marketing and business development initiatives through strategy, planning, production and implementation efforts. The Intermediate Marketing Coordinator’s core responsibilities include the creation of collateral assets through graphic design, client WordPress website maintenance and social media marketing. The Intermediate Marketing Coordinator has a strong passion for creative and digital marketing, enjoys flexing their creative abilities, is a great communicator (verbal and written), seeks out learning opportunities, is a self-starter, and is a strategist at heart.
- Manages a client’s WordPress website including content updates and stylistic changes.
- Transform product details into rich, high-quality content that aligns to business strategy and customer needs.
- Research and compile all relevant technical information and marketing messages related to each client’s product or its brand.
- Assists in graphic design production of marketing materials such as brochures, sell sheets, signage, etc.
- Writes and/or edits technical and creative content for a variety of material for the web, print, email and other channels.
- Manages a client’s social media platforms (includes Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) through optimization, content creation/curation and community management efforts.
- Coordinate content translation with external vendors.
- Execute on key recommendations from cross-functional subject matter experts, including business, content marketing, user experience, search strategy, technical service, and legal/regulatory affairs.
- Performs standard corporate communications functions, including: press release creation and coordination, as well as managing external and internal company events.
- Keeps organized records of marketing/sales metrics for stakeholders.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, graphic design, public relations, communications, business).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar marketing role (Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, etc.).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience drafting content for the web, print materials and other mediums.
- Experience managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Takes initiative to set own goals and commitments to professional development; takes ownership of one’s own performance; sets and manages the achievement of goals; monitors progress and communicates/asks for help when off-pace to achieve a goal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- WordPress content management experience.
- Web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) knowledge and experience is an asset, but not required.
- Photography or videography experience is an asset, but not required.
Like all positions at tbk Creative, job descriptions may change at the discretion of the company.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.