Cyber security testing is our business!!!
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and collaborative environment where each day will be a new puzzle to work through and opportunities to learn and grow are plentiful, we want you!
In addition to working with very bright, talented and experienced people we will also provide you with such everyday things as flexible working hours, remote work options, health benefits, paid continuous learning and lots of vacation time.
Oh yes – we also pay well and share the company’s profits with all our team!
If this sounds like your dream job contact us to find out more about becoming a member of our highly regarded group!
Some of the jobs we offer include:
- Junior IT Support Technician
- External Penetration Tester
- Application Penetration Tester
- Exploit Developer
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Desktop/end-user support / basic hardware troubleshooting
- Daily inspection and maintenance of infrastructure and equipment
- Imaging and deploying systems as required with various operating systems
- Building virtual test networks as required using VMware ESXi and VMware workstation
- Testing in-house developed security tools and provide written feedback to developers
- Assisting in the development and updating of documentation and network diagrams
- Other duties as required
Knowledge you need to do it:
- Intermediate level knowledge of Windows 7, 10; Mac OSX; Windows Server 2012, 2016; and Microsoft Active Directory
- A good working knowledge of Linux systems. (Ubuntu, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Familiarity with VMWare vSphere/ESXi; VMware Workstation
- Understanding of network services and devices such as routers and firewalls; DHCP/DNS, VPN, network file sharing/permissions
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to create and edit meaningful wiki documentation
- Ability to work independently and to identify issues and implement solutions
- Security minded with a passion for information security
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply here! Be sure to include a resume, cover letter and transcript and tell us why you would be a great fit!
Digital Boundary Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Please let Human Resources know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.