Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Responsibilities:As a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as local onboarding and assimilation support, attendance tracking, and point notification, hourly performance management tracking, local recognition plan administration and general employee experience support. The HR Solutions Employee Experience Support Specialist – will serve as a member of the HR Employee Experience specialist’s team responsible for delivering HR Employee Experience services to the business. Principal Accountabilities:85% - Business Leader:
5% - Change Leader:
- Partner with the Employee Experience Specialist with the day-to-day functions such as local onboarding and assimilation support, attendance tracking and point notification, hourly performance management tracking, local recognition plan administration and general employee experience support;
- Assisting and / or leading compliance reporting and document management for onboarding;
- Supporting the attendance of local job fairs;
- Utilize remedy force for request management; and
- Actively participates in Employee experience related projects or initiatives.
5% - Culture Steward:
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
5% - Value Leader:
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes; and
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture.
- Provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies;
- Ensure application of standard policies; and
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally.
- High School Diploma Or GED Relevant experience.
- Exposure/familiarity in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- High attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada.
For details and how to apply visit: Cargill CareersCargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Strong time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities and a meticulous attention to details.
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus.
- Competence in connecting people to each other and delivering HR services.