The Financial Accountant will primarily be responsible for budgets and reporting, working in concert with departmental managers to collect information and build various financial tools, as well as supporting the Accounting department as a whole in their daily activities as needed. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and adept at working well with a team in a busy office.Responsibilities:
- Development of annual budgets through liaising with department heads
- Forecast cash requirements and obiligations
- Review monthly financial operating results for the business and identifying key trends, variances, and areas of improved performance
- Develop and maintain financial models to support management decision-making related to revenue analysis, profit margin analysis, new business development, auction analysis, profitability of new oppoprtunites, and capital investments.
- Compliance matters related to sales tax reporting.
- Ability to analyse and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets and forms
- Bachelor'd degree in accounting, finance or economics (or equivalent)
Salary Range $55 - $70k depending on experience