RECRUITING BRIEFNew United Goderich Inc. is the one-stop aircraft heavy maintenance and modification shop. We have the capability to perform almost any task within the realm of aircraft maintenance, repair, paint, refurbishment, and modifications.Consider joining us as ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (SALARIED)Reporting to the Controller, this role assists with a range of day to day activities within the Accounting Department with a focus on AP-AR, Payroll, Cash Flow.You’re our ideal candidate if you offer:Education
- Post secondary education (College Diploma, University Degree) in Accounting or Business.
- General accounting concepts and principles.
Competencies as demonstrated with measurable results in past roles
- Payroll training (ADP, Ceridian) would be an asset.
- Customer service orientation.
- High numerical literacy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and a current resume (preferably in a single PDF document) quoting File 2019-S-003 by noon on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 to email@example.com.
- Several years experience in a fast-paced work environment is preferred but we’re glad to consider new grads.
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Job Description and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.