Recognized as a leader in health & safety training and consulting industry with over 20 years of experience, we have had the pleasure of working with thousands of companies across Canada. We are committed to Workplace Wellbeing and helping employers enhance the overall wellbeing and performance of their workplaces through culture and safety.
OSG is excited to add full-time Client Success Specialists to our sales team and work out of our London, ON office. If if you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service while crushing sales goals, then look no further and come join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Provide top notch customer service to all our clients, customers, and team members
- Assist, answer and troubleshoot questions through phone calls and emails
- Actively hunt for new clients and customers, while hustling to identify and deliver up-sell opportunities
- Solve problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensure that we can avoid similar problems in the future
- Help customers understand all of OSG's offerings and which ones could be valuable to them
What You'll Need:
- Post Secondary education in business, marketing and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience (preferably on the phones)
- A self-starter attitude with strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- Outgoing, self-reliant and able to take the lead
- Creative problem-solving skills to think on your feet with little to no guidance when you encounter roadblocks
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
What you'll get:
- A starting base salary of $40,000 with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physical & mental rest with personal paid time off benefits
- Flex-time work schedule
Please visit the Client Success Specialist
posting on our careers page to apply!
OSG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for all candidates that require them. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If you are selected to participate in any part of the selection and/or assessment process, please inform our HR department of any accommodation(s) that you may require.