Cleanlist has an opening for a Financial Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business with future opportunity for advancement into a senior role.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Collect and analyze data from Cleanlist’s sales and operational systems for audit, verification, and key-performance metric tracking (includes customer, vertical, product line, and overall business performance). Present key metrics and findings to the management team.
- Provide both a consultative and support role within Cleanlist’s accounting department as it transitions to new technology and streamlined processes.
- Prepare and administer customer contracts.
- Support Cleanlist's SOC2 certification process including audit preparation and supporting customer inquiries.
At least 3 years prior experience in accounting and business administration is required.
Reports To: President
Experience and Competencies:
- Advanced computer skills and a savvy user of various online and traditional software applications.
- A passion and aptitude for collecting, analyzing, and presenting performance data.
- Obsessed with detail and a natural ability to identify trends and inconsistencies.
- Solid communication skills.
- An understanding of I.T. management and especially security and privacy policies and procedures.
- Excellent financial management and analytical skills.
- Relevant education or equivalent past experience.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter.
Click here to apply online: https://www.talentpoolbuilder.com/jobs/60908/
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.