Cleanlist has an opening for a Document Production Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail-oriented and technically competent individual to join a growing and successful small business.
* This is a full-time, salary position.
* The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
* The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
Reason this position exists:
Responsible for the end-to-end production and mailing of high volumes of sensitive financial documents within Cleanlist’s document production department.
Vice President, Operations.
Results incumbent is expected to achieve:
- High level of customer and co-worker satisfaction
- Process innovation
- Error-free, on-time delivery
- Reduced operating costs
Tasks incumbent is expected to perform:
- Create and maintain digital document libraries, including working directly with clients to add and change documents as required.
- Oversee the document production department, including facilities, supplies, inventories, and equipment maintenance.
- Receive and validate ongoing document input batches queued for production.
- Print documents, prepare mail, and validate all completed production work to ensure error free results.
- Arrange for all courier shipments and product deliveries.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers including Canada Post, couriers, printers, paper suppliers, and waste / recycling companies.
- Manage production schedules and organize workflow.
- Hire temporary staff when required during periods of peak production.
- Cost management and optimization including department overhead and variable production costs.
- Ensure department health & safety policies are in place and adhered to.
Skills incumbent must have:
- At least 5 years of administrative experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Advanced computer skills including using a wide range of administrative and business management applications and tools.
- Knowledge of and experience with databases.
- Experience using, troubleshooting, and maintaining office equipment.
- Comfortable working in a light production environment and enjoy operating machines.
- Excellent client communication skills, including an ability to resolve issues and ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong organizational, housekeeping, leadership, administrative, customer service, self-motivation and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to flexibly adapt to new software and technology.
- Advanced communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Detail focused with a natural ability to spot mistakes.
- Enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively when needed.
- Light production environment with mixed desk-work and physical production activities.
- Requires standing, bending, kneeling, stretching, climbing, as well as moving, lifting and carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter.Click here to apply online: https://www.nethire.com/jobs/60908/1557234819/source=knighthunter
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries.