Who is Cleanlist.ca?
- We’re a data company with an ambitious mandate to clean and organize the vast stores of contact data found in companies across Canada!
- We’re already the largest in our space, and the company is growing quickly, and profitably, as we take on more clients and their databases.
- However, we can’t grow alone, which is why we’re talking to you! We’re always looking for diverse, creative, and smart talent to help us innovate and grow.
So, who are you?
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate and exercise your talent.
- You’d like to work in a small company, where your work is noticed and you have the opportunity to grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
Want to know more about this position?
We’re looking for a smart and personable individual to fill the newly created role of Solution Delivery Coordinator. You’ll work within Cleanlist’s Solutions Team, helping to coordinate incoming orders, schedule jobs, keep our clients informed, and administer the process from order entry to invoicing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail-oriented and technically competent individual who’s a great multi-tasker and with an outgoing, customer focused personality.
- This is a full-time, permanent and salary position!
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Who this position reports to?
Director, Solution Delivery
More information? Check out the tasks you are expected to perform:
- Provide prompt and helpful information to clients and team members
- Receive and schedule incoming orders
- Work with other team members of the Solution Delivery department to ensure orders are properly completed to meet clients’ requirements and exceed clients’ expectation
- Maintain positive, long lasting relationship with both clients and co-workers
- Coordinate with the Accounting department to prepare invoices and other financial documents
- Coordinate with other departments, such as the Product department as needed
Interested in becoming one of us? Let’s check if you have these qualifications:
- At least 3 years of customer service experience working in a B2B, fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- At least 1 year of experience in scheduling
- Excellent client communication skills, including an ability to resolve issues and ensure client satisfaction
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof-reading and financial calculations, etc.
- Advanced organizational, administrative, self-motivation, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong computer skills including using a wide range of administrative and business management applications and tools.
- Able to flexibly adapt to new software and technology
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively
- Good understanding of Cleanlist’s services (necessary training will be provided).
- Mostly desk-work environment
So, what is in it for you?
Cleanlist.ca provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions along with provided drink and snack bars every day!
Could you be an outstanding Solution Delivery Coordinator? Are you ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity? Hurry up and join our amazing Cleanlist.ca Team!
Apply online here:
To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter. We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Unfortunately, we are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries. However, make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!