Full time and part time availability!
- With the collaboration of sales teammate and manager, plan meaningful sales travel in advance geared towards sales goals
- While traveling, submit meeting documentation and notes to head office. Submit all scratch notes and meeting details into CRM and communicate orders to sales teammate to begin processing
- Work in tandem with the sales teammate to develop and execute strategic account objectives
- Coach and motivate Dealer Staff to meet aggressive sales goals
- Identify business growth opportunities and input and update in ACT opportunities.
- Review and QC orders
- Handle in-bound, technical calls from customers in assigned territory. Act as primary point of contact while in the office and work in tandem with sales teammate to answer incoming calls
- Identify training gaps in stores, advise Management and sales teammate of gaps to be closed, plan training, and deliver training accordingly
- Gain a keen knowledge on how to advise customers on what products to use for wood protection by wood species, type of building, location, climate, etc.
- Ensure CRM tool is used daily to track outreach, activity, log and monitor opportunities and results on current business
- Advise Business Development Manager of new business opportunities and take on accounts once developed in area
- Receive and make calls from/to current local and regional customers, deferring most calls to sales teammate while traveling
- Deliver sales activity reports to management on a regular basis
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, or other sales events when required
- Set sales targets, analyze results, and strategize accordingly
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week at least to reach sales targets, more when travelling
- Capable of traveling 25% of the time, including being away for multiple days in a row
- Demonstrated success in sales driven career, attaining and exceeding sales targets
- Degree or diploma from accredited College/University an asset
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from work is a must
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate and hard-working with the ability to take direction
- Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers and team members
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
Full Time: 48,000 - 55,000 annually plus bonus
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume to email@example.com
. No phone calls please.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.