CornerStone United is proud to be the first-choice provider of warranty, protection, and specialty attachment programs for the North America’s leading manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. Our purpose is to provide premier industry resources that manage risk, maximize profits, and enrich the customer experience. We do this by honoring our promises and our values of Respect, Honesty, Customer Focus and Teamwork.
With corporate offices in an award winning restored historic building in Hickory, NC and a Canadian operation in London, ON, we offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their abilities, focus on their career, and create value. As we grow, you grow with advancement opportunities in a workplace that rewards innovation and offers leading employee benefits. Join our team today!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
A career oriented individual as a mechanic or technician who likes to solve puzzles and resolve issues. An experienced technician, service advisor or parts specialist who has gained skills and knowledge from providing top-notch customer service at an auto, recreational vehicle or powersports dealership or service center. As a national service plan provider, we are looking for bilingual candidates with excellent verbal and written skills in English and French.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING:
• You would be part of a claims team working together to complete daily assignments in fast paced office environment.
• Your daily tasks would include evaluating mechanical breakdown claims for many different types of vehicles, including autos, power sports equipment and recreational vehicles.
• You would be helping customer resolve claims issues, and supporting the company goals.
• You would be answering dealer and customer questions over the telephone and by email.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English & French
• Mechanical knowledge of motorized vehicles
• Experience in the automotive, small engine, machinery or warranty industries
• Proven customer service skills and experience handling customer complaints
• Strong computer skills including MS Office and Web based applications
• Ability to successfully manage a variety of priorities in busy office environment
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
• Embrace our corporate values: Customer Service, Respect, Honesty, and Teamwork
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze a claim issue and deliver excellent customer service skills
• Proficient use of computer applications, including MS Office products and Web based applications
• Show efficient time management and the ability to multi-task
• Maintain a positive, team approach to work
• Keep excellent attendance
• Maintain a positive attitude toward team work
WHAT CORNERSTONE UNITED HAS TO OFFER:
• Regular daytime shift rotation schedule; office hours 8am - 8pm
• Very competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent, comprehensive benefits plan including RRSP program
• Modern office facility in accessible location with free parking (Commissioners & Adelaide area)
• Supportive team work environment
• Career advancement opportunities and company supported training
You can find more company information www.cornerstoneunited.com
To be considered, you must provide an updated resume and cover letter presenting specific experience/interest, salary expectations and references.
We thank all applicants and will contact those to be interviewed.