Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Finance Manager, Services & International will:
- Assist with the accounting, projections and financial reporting for EllisDon’s services and international divisions, being the main point of contact with management for financial matters.
- Perform accounting allocations of billings and invoices, provide ongoing accounting and finance oversight and support to teams.
- Assist with the month-end close and year-end audit processes
- Participate in control activities such as approval of payments, invoices and purchase orders
- Identify risk areas, research and evaluate best practices, and design, recommend, implement and monitor controls and other processes
- Perform research on technical accounting matters, and accounting standards analysis for new transactions
- Participate in special projects as they arise, which may involve: acquisition due-diligence and closing, accounting system conversions, and internal control reviews
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a strong accounting background, with experience in ASPE and IFRS, and hold a CPA designation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Public Accounting
- Experience reviewing complex contracts and agreements
- You are a well-organized, proactive and detail oriented individual able to self-manage and work as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment
- You are a highly technical accountant that has strong attention to detail and can offer process improvements and innovative solutions
- You possess strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn , Facebook)