Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a B2B Sales Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional who excels in a hunter-type role.
- Earn 6-figures if you can sell.
- This is a full-time position offering a base salary, benefits, and commission.
- Cleanlist’s HQ is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Acquire new business clients for Cleanlist’s unique data solutions.
- Work marketing / self-generated leads through a structured sales process.
- Maintain CRM records and produce regular pipeline reporting.
- Contribute to the defining / improving Cleanlist’s sales processes.
- Transition new accounts to our on-boarding team.
Sales ManagerExperience and Competencies:
- A passion for business development with a proven track record of success.
- Technically savvy enough to sell a technology-based solution.
- Solid B2B sales experience, primarily in a hunter role.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain CRM records of your activities.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualifications and salary expectations in your cover letter.Apply online here: https://www.nethire.com/jobs/60908/1591823814/source=knighthunter
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries but encourage you to monitor our career page for updates and future opportunities.