Qualifications: WHIMIS, HACCP, and Food Handlers' Certificate.
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to comprehend verbal/written instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build healthy partnerships with customers, peers, and managers.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive, genuine, professional attitude.
- Proven ability and natural inclination to respond courteously to instruction, questions and comments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple conflicting priorities in an environment with some interruptions.
- Health and physical condition consistent with bending, prolonged standing, walking, lifting to 20 kg. and movement of equipment as required.
- Demonstrated ability to safely operate and maintain industrial dishwasher.
- Demonstrated dependability, professional appearance, and can handle repetitive tasks as required.
- Take initiative and follow through on work assignments.
- Promptly sorts and stocks food, beverages, chemicals. Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provide assistance to kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times.