The Production Manager is responsible for coordinating of all manufacturing activities at the designated Plant location, by performing and/or delegating the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the Supervisors and production staff
- Demonstrate accountability and hold accountability to Marwood procedures
- Ensure all production related schedules are followed for on time delivery to customers and production requirements are met
- Provide direction and support to production and coordinate manpower planning with Plant Manager
- Establish consistent and clear communication to ensure all urgent matters are communicated
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies & procedures are followed
- Provide strategic input to the management group
- Responsible for metrics such as machine OEE, Quality system, 5S, Safety, Employee relations
- Performs other duties as required
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com.
- Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- 2 years related experience in manufacturing environment
- Computer efficiency skills in all required areas
- Possess good program management skill
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of documentation associated with the automotive Tier One sector
- Demonstrable ability to run a large manufacturing group
- Superior interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills
About Marwood: We are an award-winning, OEM metal stamping and modular assembly company supporting the automobile and light truck manufacturing industry for 30 years throughout Canada, the US and Japan.
In today's complex vehicles, a large number of components closely interact with each other. Efficiently processing, assembling and delivering these components leads to advantages, such as a shorter assembly time, stability in quality and lower costs.
• Competitive group benefits plan
• Pension plan
• Training and development opportunities
• Other benefits
At Marwood we're committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
For more information, please visit our website: http://marwoodinternational.com/careers/
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.