This role, reporting to the IT Manager in Montreal, is responsible for providing IT support to Magil Construction employees in Ontario. The successful candidate may travel from London to the Mississauga area and other sites as required.
- Provides level 1 and 2 support to users
- Configures and installs workstations and computer equipment
- Installs computer equipment at construction sites
- Maintenance and periodic monitoring of workstations and office applications
- Identifies and finds solutions to various problems
- Daily assistance to the network administrator
- Management of the computer inventory
- Executes all other tasks related to the position
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate in an IT-related discipline
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge of MS Project and SharePoint (an asset)
- Holder of a class 5 driver's license
- Bilingualism French/English (an asset).