Customer Service Representative (Ecommerce & Showroom)
Currently, we are in need of a new team member to be part of our ecommerce and showroom team.
The successful individual will be a multi-tasker who is passionate about being accurate and helpful.
This would be a great position for someone with a passion for interior design, marketing and technology.A little about us...
We approach sales in a low pressure way, and are proud to offer our many loyal clients and new customers expert assistance, design help and proper solutions.
With a 37+ year reputation as a reliable provider of furniture solutions, the Lovers atWork Office Furniture team is an area leader in office furniture and space planning.
It is a joy to help solve workspace needs and see new offices come together to support the valuable work of our clients.What your work day would look like:
- Come into work with a positive multi-generational team (Mon - Fri)
- Help sort sales and leads through email
- Welcome online customers through live chat agent software
- Be part of our showroom team, answering phones and offering assistance to customer guests
- Help online customers decide on website products by providing information, images and quick video through live chat and email
- Build understanding, knowledge and experience in office furniture and space planning solutions
- Log activity and assist in reporting in specific spreadsheets
- Track and follow up orders to inform customers
- Smile as you leave knowing your day was filled with accomplishments and connections
Employment compensation Includes:
- High skill level in written and verbal communication (English)
- Knowledge and ability using Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
- Provide positive, cheerful, and helpful follow-up with a sense of urgency
- French language skills a plus
- Always be available to act with integrity and honesty
- Hourly Wage
- Team Commission
- Group Insurance Plan
Please email your amazingly unique cover letter and professional resume in pdf form only to email@example.com
Note "atWork Position 6T1220v1 resume submittal" on the cover letter. If you don't, we don't read it - got it?
Thank you and best of luck in your search!
(Our showroom and office is in London Ontario and is owned locally.)