Cybersecurity testing is our business!
If you’re looking for an exciting, challenging, collaborative environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse customers to help improve their security posture, we want you!
In addition to working with bright, talented, experienced people, we also provide flexible working hours, remote work options, health benefits and retirement savings, paid continuous learning, and generous vacation time.
Oh yes – we also pay well and share the company’s profits with our teams.
If this sounds like your dream job, contact us to find out more about becoming a member of our highly regarded group!
Technical Project Coordinator
- Coordinating multiple engagements of varying size and complexity with a high degree of accuracy
- Working with the technical teams, sales team and external customers to ensure that requirements have been clearly defined for upcoming engagements. Gathering missing technical details from clients if needed.
- Managing all project-related communications with stakeholders and acting as liaison between sales and technical teams
- Organizing engagement documentation, scheduling appropriate resources and booking travel/accommodations as needed for the Network Security Assessment team
- Ensuring that project timelines are clearly understood by the technical team and following up as needed
- Working within Clarizen (Project Management system) to ensure that engagements are entered, tracked accurately and appropriately and that project records flow properly from Salesforce (CRM system) into Clarizen
- Clarizen administration – managing projects, timesheets, creating and maintaining reports, troubleshooting issues and creating custom workflows. Training new hires and providing system assistance as required.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining procedures for both standard and custom product offerings and updating process documentation as needed to ensure information gathered is accurate, timely, and relevant
- Ensure that technical requirements for customized product offerings are communicated to the resources working on projects
- Analyze information to identify trends, opportunities, risks and issues
- Additional duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of similar work experience, within a Technology company preferred
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Organized individual with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to foresee potential roadblocks and navigate or eliminate them
- Proven documentation and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to collaboratively work with different stakeholders to accomplish tasks
- Ability to execute multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining quality, cost and efficiency targets
- Demonstrated experience summarizing findings and preparing reports to communicate project state
- Proven ability to manage and assign projects for other team members
- Ability to accept accountability for both team and individual results
- Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Project Management and CRM systems, such as Clarizen and Salesforce (particularly Salesforce Lightning), is preferred
- Experience with workflow automation (logical expressions) preferred
Additional Employment Requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of a background check
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply here!. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter and tell us why you would be a great fit!
Digital Boundary Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Please let Human Resources know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.