KWS Electric Services Inc. is a Electrical/ Utility Contractor self-performing work in the Public and Private Sectors in Ontario. KWS Electric Services Inc. was established in 2015 and has been a large presence in the London and area Traffic Signal, Street Lighting and utility projects over the last 5 years. KWS Electric Services Inc. takes great pride in completing quality projects on schedule, without injury, and within budget. KWS Electric Services Inc. is a progressive company which believes strongly that our employees are the secret to our success.Job Description
• Prepare and coordinate the preparation of full cost estimates including costs of material, labour and equipment on conceptual, design-build, construction management or general tender for a variety of projects.
• Interpret documentation, specifications and design drawings to define scope/contents of projects
• Prepare full and accurate take-offs of all sub-trades for projects.
• Review and analyze bid packages from subcontractors.
• Accountable for analyzing each section for scope, pricing and clarifications for projects
• Prepare schedules for budgeting and project completion
• Accountable for effectively representing the company in relations with clients, regulatory agencies, site personnel and new construction markets.
• Communicate and consult with engineers, architects, owners and subcontractors, and prepare changes and adjustments to cost estimates/Progress paymentsWorking Conditions
• Working in an office environment with computers and drawings.
• Traveling occasionally as required for site visits.
• Working in a high-paced environmentDesired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 2-5 years electrical estimating/project managing experience (or relevant industry experience)
• Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
• Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D (not essential)
• Time Management and Organization Skills (pre-planning, multi-tasking, documentation).
• Effective at problem solving and decision making.
• Positive and professional attitude.
• A self-motivated personality that can be successful independently and in a team.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Craig@KWSElectric.com
KWS Electric Services Inc. can accommodate candidates with disabilities in the interview process.