Our Company is seeking to add an enthusiastic, versatile and reliable Accountant to join our team.
As a member of the Accounting department, the successful candidate will be required to complete:
- Basic accounting functions;
- Accounts Payable;
- Full-Cycle Accounting duties;
- Month End Account Reconciliations;
- Financial Statement Preparation;
- Assist in Year-End Audit duties; and
- General administrative duties.
Desired credentials include the following:
- Formal accounting training (degree, certificate, diploma, etc.);
- Previous experience in an accounting role with a strong focus on account reconciliations and financial statement preparation;
- Strong computer skills, including demonstrated advanced knowledge in MS Excel and ability to learn new software quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to multitask with proven organizational and time management skills;
- A high attention to detail; and
- A valid driver’s license.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your resume and cover letter. All applications will be reviewed and the successful applications will be asked to attend an interview.