- Flexible schedule and the ability to respond to the needs of agencies who have 24/7 operations.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel between client organizations.
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued within 6 months of hire.
- Minimum 2-year diploma or 4-year BA in Human Resources.
- CHRP designation (or in progress) preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR-related role.
- Experience in a unionized environment and familiarity with the developmental services sector.
ABILITY, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communication.
- Ability to problem solve and think ahead, planning for contingencies.
- Strong understanding of computers and technology and the ability to navigate several different types software and databases.
- Ability to understand and make decisions based on “big-picture” thinking.
- Solid understanding of employment legislation, HR management processes, and Collective Agreements.
- Flexible and responsive to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to build a strong, positive, and trusting relationships with all stakeholders.
- Understanding of conflicting priorities and the ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency.
- Primary focus on recruitment, however comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all HR-related functions is imperative to success in this role.
Qualified applicants please submit written applications to Lynne.Easter@mycts.ca
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.
Posting closing date: Friday April 2 2021.
OTHER NOTES: CTS is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, it promotes employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal persons, persons with a disability and members of visible minority groups to apply. CTS is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection and appointment processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please advise the organization's representative of your need for accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.