The Inventory Associate is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels through verification and maintenance of internal record systems. This role assists in the preparation of all inventory, related reports, answers all routine queries and provides support for the operations, logistics, accounting, quality and related departments.
The Inventory Associate reviews all the inventory documents and verifies the details to ensure they are complete and accurate. The Inventory Associate reviews and controls inventory transactions and ensures the receipts are posted in a timely manner. The Associate is accountable for reconciliation activities so that the inventory records are validated and are actively involved in the maintenance of accurate inventory. NOTE:
This is a physically demanding role which requires you to lift, move and set up pallets of inventory in our facility.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Assist with communications to Quality Control on releases, holds, and inspections.
- Report and investigate inbound and outbound inventory.
- Coordinate stock checks with the Warehouse/Production teams and report findings.
- Coordinate counts for packaging components to update inventory as needed.
- Assist with coordination of projects and production, plan materials demand and execute requests.
- Monitor delivery dates and time frames with schedules.
- Monitor condition of items, ensure it is in correct areas with correct labels and packing requirements.
- Monitor internal system to ensure it is updated in real-time, report and resolve any issues.
- Monitor daily receipts, ensure all data entry has been completed.
- Assist with Cycle Counts in Warehouses and Production.
- Assist with arranging disposals to remove obsolescence items, complete data entry and documentation, update inventory accordingly.
- Oversee inventory levels in various warehouses to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure Inventory is separated physically and systematically according to the status.
- Ensure physical inventory is well maintained, updated with recent standards/specifications.
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures are met (e.g., shipments, health and safety, stocking, quality)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure.
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles.
- Proficient with ERP software (i.e., SAP, WMS, Dynamics 365)
- 2 + years of inventory control experience is required.
- Post-Secondary education in related field an asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Must be able to lift +50lbs.
- Previous experience with material handling equipment (Pump trucks, carts etc.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter online at motiflabs.ca We are looking for full time, permanent associates. Please note that you must be 19 years of age to enter our website and to work for the company.