As a pivotal role to the ongoing success of our business, the Accounting Manager, reporting to the VP of Finance will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Team and function. In addition to their day-to-day responsibilities, the successful candidate is expected to act as a role model for the accounting team and fellow colleagues by leading with authenticity, integrity, moxie and gratitude. This is a great opportunity for a smart, energetic professional to work with an experienced VP Finance and the current Accounting Manager who is moving into a Senior Business Analyst Position within the finance department.
- Provide the Right Information to the Right People at the Right Time.
- Lead the Accounting Team as a coach and mentor; define accountabilities while helping team members set and achieve their goals and realize their passion.
- Support the executive team and department managers with reporting, company statistics, forecasts, projections, and by aligning revenue and costs for operational efficiency and strategic goal achievement
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute creative ideas for overall operations process improvement
- Be comfortable providing ideas and working through challenges together with accounting team members and others though out the company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration required
- Professional Accounting Designation required (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- Minimum of three years experience in a leadership role required
Send resumes and cover letters to Recruiting@ladderhr.ca
- In-depth knowledge of Sage 300 considered an asset
- Technologically literate with advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other Office products
- Capable leader who operates with a collaborative spirit
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without close supervision in a cooperative environment
-Please add the job position in the subject line.