Are you seeking fulfilling career growth in the automotive industry? We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting assistant sales manager for our London automotive dealership. If you are a team player looking for a leadership role and have a proven successful background in sales and management experience, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with a great team.
We pride ourselves on being the industry leader in special finance and subprime leasing while providing award winning customer service to our customers. We have helped thousands of our customers get in to newer, low kilometer vehicles that they can rely on and be proud of even when they have been turned down everywhere else.
- Competitive pay plan.
- Monthly performance bonuses.
- Company provided vehicle.
- Supportive and friendly environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package including drug, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Proven track record of success in automotive sales and /or sales management.
- Ability to train, motivate and retain a successful sales team.
- Manage used car inventory and develop strategies to increase unit sales.
- Must have solid supervisory and leadership skills.
- Must be comfortable with technology and software applications.
- Verifiable track records of excellence and team building.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Meet with consultants daily to review goals, objectives, and provide assistance and leadership.
- Selling pre-owned vehicles to current and potential customers.
- Appraise incoming used vehicles and control wholesale activities.
- Plan and control the display of used vehicles.
- Keep abreast of auto auction activity and prices.
- Develop and maintain outside sources (wholesalers and retailers) for both buying and selling units.
- Understand and comply with OMVIC and MVDA regulations that affect used vehicle sales.
- Utilize vAuto for all inventory management, appraising, etc.
- Monitor customer’s likes and dislikes, lost sales, dealership sales history, and conduct local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
- Communicate daily with the management team regarding anything relevant to used car targets and inventory.
Our employees are as valued as family and are provided with the training and tools they need to keep them motivated and engaged. We implement programs and processes that focus on personal growth, training development, and goal achievement.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your resume.