Hours of Work
Monday through Friday during the summer until September 3, 2021
Candidates must be available to 9:30 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
Rick Hansen Address: 70 Ponderosa Cres
Starting Wage $16.50/hour
- Experience working with children 0-4 years of age
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma, 18 years of age
- An acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check
- Standard First Aid with Infant & Child CPR: Level C
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in child development
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Work within a team to create a warm and nurturing learning environment
- Foster children’s curiosity and participate in activities with children based on their interests and needs
- Assist with supervision of children to ensure a safe environment
- Maintain a positive and consistent approach towards child guidance, compatible with the philosophies of London Children’s Connection
- Build positive relationships with the children, families, staff and school community
- Follow London Children’s Connection’s Program Statement, and Policies, Procedures and Guidelines based on the Child Care and Early Years Act
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Maintain professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy at all times
Ready to apply?
Please apply via our website using our Career’s Link below.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact Brittany@lcc.on.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.