Do you want to be THE HR reference for our Ontario division? Be THE person who implements HR projects across the province in collaboration with the head office in Montreal!
The person reports operationally to the President of Magil Construction Ontario and functionally to the HR Director at the group level. He/she will be responsible for implementing HR policies, programs and processes, assisting and advising the management team and employees on all HR matters.
- Support and guide the human resources team at the group level in the achievement of its strategic plan;
- Provide human resources advice to senior management and managers of the various departments;
- Understand and align human resources practices with the business objectives of the company and the parent company;
- Participate in the development of human resources objectives for the company;
- Lead human resources management projects and strategies, including professional development (including training), workforce planning and retention; collaborate on the compensation and evaluation process;
- Provide recruiting support and ensure that the best talent is targeted; participate in the selection of candidates;
- Responsible for the proper functioning of the various committees closely related to human resources;
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities regarding internship programs and other industry relevant training centers;
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of employees;
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in human resources management, industrial relations, or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years experience in human resources management;
- CHRP professional designation;
- Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset);
- Ideally bilingual in oral and written communication (an asset).
- Sense of Priority
- Costumer oriented
- Political Ability
- Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Communication
Regular travel will be required to our London and Mississauga offices to provide an HR presence for all Magil Construction Ontario locations. 3 days in London and 2 in Mississauga.
Please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
-In the subject line please put the position you are applying for.