Join Canada’s leading customer data company!
Our data solutions have been proven in the hands of leading brands like Loblaw, Government of Ontario, Proctor & Gamble, Canada Life, Sirius XM, and many others. They tell us we’re making a real contribution to their success and that we’re onto something big! We’ve also grown revenues, maintained profitability, and remained debt free; even during the Covid-19 pandemic. But our growth has just begun.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity for a Data Processing Specialist.
Cleanlist is beginning a scale-up journey with the objective of doubling in size (from a dozen people) over the next 18 months. As a company, we need to move fast and be willing to adapt when needed. As a Data Processing Specialist, you’ll be using modern technology and proprietary processes to provide clean and organized data to our clients and to ensure on-time, accurate delivery of our solutions.
You’ll be working independently but also in a team with other departments, and exposed to lots of variety, challenges, and learning experiences.
A Day in the Life of a Data Processing Specialist:
You’ll be in the middle of the action, receiving and processing data for our clients in high volumes and with short turnaround schedules. Your ability to be organized with an eye for detail will serve you well in this role.
Each project requires that you execute a series of steps: review the requirements, setting the job configuration, processing files through the appropriate services, reviewing outcomes (problem solving when needed), and preparing final deliverables. Your ability to think quickly and clearly will keep things flowing and prevent unnecessary mistakes.
The most satisfying part of the Data Processing Specialist’s job is the sense of accomplishment you’ll get every day, living in the trenches and knowing that you made lots happen, and you have helped our clients succeed in their campaigns.What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you; and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple. Everything else inside the company and about this role will probably change as the company grows.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a good salary, a good benefit package, and a great working environment. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a dynamic winning team, to work directly with the company founder and senior staff, to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference in the company, for our clients, and your career. We’re not locked into old, lethargic ways of doing things. Instead, we want you to bring us the best approaches, the best technology, and the best thinking to build something new and fresh that we can all be proud of. We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most rewarding experiences of your career.
More details about the role:
Here are some of the current objectives for the Data Processing Specialist role:
- Review and understand our client’s project requirements and expectations.
- Utilize Cleanlist’s proprietary technology and processes to execute projects from start to finish.
- Product error-free deliverables.
- Consult with clients and team members and provide domain expertise.
- Contribute to the company’s growth and development by improving upon established processes and technologies.
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, communication and time management skills.
- Obsessed with details and ability to identify problems and inconsistencies.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data.
- Some programming experience and/or SQL experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To thrive in our company culture, here are some other attributes we value:
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate, exercise your talent, and learn.
- You like to work in a small but fast-growing environment, where your contribution matters and you can grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with the latest software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help the company succeed.Next Steps:
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.