Culligan offers a full line of water treatment products for every problem. We provide the dependable service and technical expertise that has made Culligan the water solution choice for both residential and commercial locations.
We want you to join our team in our LONDON location!
Our Service Technicians service and install a broad range of water treatment equipment including water softeners and reverse osmosis systems. Qualified candidates will have previous service technician or plumbing experience and excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Installation and/or maintenance of all residential and light commercial water treatment equipment
- Installation and/or maintenance of POU water coolers and commercial coffee equipment
- Site pre-inspections for residential equipment installation
- Collection of payment and required signatures at time of equipment installation or service
- Completion of daily paperwork in a timely and legible manner
- Operate company vehicle in accordance with established safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Plumbing experience and/or excellent mechanical aptitude
- Valid G License and clean driver's abstract is required
- Strong organizational skills required to meet tight deadlines
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to consistently lift 50lb
What We offer:
To apply, please send a resume with "London Service Tech" in the Subject line to email@example.com.
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits package and RRSP-match program
We are committed to maintaining a barrier-free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities.