Westool Precision Products is a small business located in St. Thomas Ontario. We supply tooling, custom machining and stamping predominately for the automotive and aerospace industry. Anyone who makes anything, we can provide them with their tool and die needs! We are known in the industry for our high quality work our reliability to get the job done.
Westool is seeking to hire Tool and Die Makers, Machinists, CNC Machinists. If you have a toolmaking background, we are interested! We have the work, we need the manpower. Westool was able to maintain a reliable level of work throughout the covid shutdowns and job security is incredibly important to us.
We are seeking to fill full time positions (no shift work) with the opportunity for overtime. Regular working hours are 7am - 3:30pm.
- Responsible to perform work as assigned by the area supervisor.
- Responsible to report product nonconformance.
- Responsible to inspect their own work, and be responsible for their own quality.
- Responsible to give their completed product to the next work-station on time, (including the Shipper).
- Responsible for accurate reporting of daily production on time cards.
- Must seek prior engineering approval for all manufacturing that is not in accordance with the drawing.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work-station.
- Responsible to calibrate their own measuring devices in accordance with Westool procedures.
- Responsible to sign-off their work on the Red-Stamp on the drawing.
- competitive hourly salary
- benefits including medical and dental
- paid vacation
- no shift work
- availability of overtime
- company bbqs and lunches
- established business with job security