Come build the future with us! Masco Canada has immediate openings! We are seeking passionate individuals who enjoy a fast paced, team focused work environment. Reporting to a Production Supervisor, you will join a rapidly growing and developing team who works together to ensure our customers receive their products in a timely fashion.
We are currently hiring for the Afternoon Shift:
Monday to Thursday, 3:30pm - 1:30am
What’s in It for You?
• Wages range from $18.83 to $19.71 plus shift premium (dependent on shift)
• Full-time hours in a unionized work environment
• Employee benefits program and pension program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
• Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering
• Fast paced work environment
• Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry
Duties and responsibilities can include:
• Forming Operator - Complete forming process and route operations of the forming machine including machine set-up, reheating of mold, loading of sheet and product positioning
• Glassing Prep Operator – Assist pre and post resin application to by loading and preparing the tub shells for resin application and completing inspections and demolding of shells to continue production
• Chopper Gun Operator - Ensure high quality resin application including rolling of resin post application and machinery maintenance
• Machine Operator – Manually trim shower bases and walls to specifications including sanding, drilling and leveling bases
• Woodshop Machine Operator – Prepare wood bases by cutting wood to desired specifications and assembling wood bases using hand tools.
• Assembler & Packer – Install all fittings for tubs and complete final water test. Clean product and perform final quality check to specifications prior to packing for shipment
• Assembly Operator - Build sub-assembly and finished goods to requirements for production rates and quality as per work instructions, Work Orders, Bills of Material, and Catalogs
Who you are:
• A collaborative teammate with strong understanding of what your work means to the end customer
• Keen eye for quality and service delivery
• Passionate about encouraging a safe work environment and conducting safe working practices
• Previous Manufacturing experience is preferred
Click here to apply!