Classification & Regular Hours
Hours per Week: 35
Salary Grade: 14
Since 1878, Western University has been committed to serving our communities through the pursuit of academic excellence and by providing students, faculty, and community members with life-long opportunities for intellectual, social, and cultural growth. We seek excellent students, faculty, and staff to join us in what has become known as the "Western Experience" - an opportunity to contribute to a better world through the development of new knowledge, new abilities, new connections, and new ways to make a difference.
eLearning & Information Services (eLIS) ensures the best customer service to students, staff and faculty for all areas supported by the department, including systems support, web development, Salesforce administration, and instructional and multimedia design.
The CRM Specialist (Salesforce) is a key member of the team who will configure, support, maintain, and improve the Faculty of Education’s Salesforce organization. The role will support and elevate the Faculty’s recruitment and admissions efforts through understanding, implementing, training and expanding Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system functionality. The CRM Specialist will collaborate with program offices and leadership to develop and facilitate required workflows and user experience improvements within Salesforce to create efficiencies and increased return on investment, through developing and sharing reports using CRM data. The role will leverage their experience and deep knowledge of CRM systems administration to design creative solutions for the Faculty of Education’s processes.
- Undergraduate Degree or 3 year Community College Diploma in Computer Science or other Information Technology Field
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3 years’ experience with technical implementation, operation, and maintenance of Salesforce and other enterprise systems
- Experience designing and delivering end user training and support
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of project management principles and tools, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple complex projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve challenges and contribute to process improvements
- Strong customer service, communication, and presentation skills
- Expertise with Salesforce Education and Marketing Clouds, and custom developments are an asset
- Strong understanding of Apex, XML, SQL, SOQL, and enterprise application integration
- Ability to translate requirements and feature requests into technical solutions
- Ability to write clear, concise, and accurate procedural documentation
- Ability to work in a manner that models best practices in confidentiality standards
- Communication skills to describe technical concepts effectively to both novice and sophisticated users
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and stays abreast of technological developments, with a desire to take on new challenges
- Computer skills with the ability to creatively use and integrate technology to improve quality and productivity
- Excellent troubleshooting ability along with hands-on expertise in technical support
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability take initiative, to work independently and follow through on work assignments
- Proven ability and natural inclination to develop relationships by interacting with people in a professional, respectful, and diplomatic manner
Western Values Diversity
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Western is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-661-2194.
Interested applicants are asked to visit: https://recruit.uwo.ca for further information and to apply online referencing job #27087 by 11:59PM on July 7, 2022.
Effective September 7, 2021, all employees and visitors to campus are required to comply with Western's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.