Who We Are
As a Best Managed Company
who has been in business for over 100 years, we are committed to strengthening our teams for success. With a family-based culture, we prioritize employee engagement, value mental health and wellness of our teams, and recognize outstanding employee contributions. At Sifton, we build amazing communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
Experience & Qualifications
About the Role
- Previous server and/or bartender experience preferred
- Smart Serve certificate.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Present a professional image at all times
- Flexibility to work varied shifts as required
What We Can Offer You
- Provides professional and courteous service to meet the membership’s needs in various areas of the Club, Banquets and Special Functions.
- Ensure tables in assigned section are set up according to policy at the beginning of each shift.
- Ensure the server stations in assigned area are properly and adequately stocked.
- Greet guests on arrival; help seat people whenever possible.
- Provide friendly, professional service, maximizing guests’ enjoyment of their dining experience.
- Ensure any member complaints or concerns are resolved immediately, or referred to management.
- Be aware of, and communicate to guests, any food and bar specials, available menu items, ingredients, methods of cooking and the preparation time according to the volume of business at that time.
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
To apply to this job opportunity, please visit our careers site at https://sifton.com/careers/