Who We Are
As a family-based company for over 100 years, we are committed to creating and maintaining successful teams. We recognize the invaluable contributions of our team members and prioritize their development, health and well-being. For generations, we’ve been in the business of building communities for people to live, work and play.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. It is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse, and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
Experience what it means to be part of our family, and build a career you’re proud of.
About the Role
- Work alongside your peers in a fun, low-stress environment
- Convenient work schedule, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Daily upkeep and maintenance of the community grounds
- Maintaining residential lawns and common areas using the latest equipment: stand and ride-on mowers, string trimmers, backpack blowers, power edgers, and utility vehicles
- Assist in landscape projects throughout the season: tree and shrub planting, drainage installation, sod installation, and environmental stewardship programs
- Assist in fertilizer applications, over-seeding, leaf and debris removal, applying mulch, weeding, cultivating, pruning, and irrigation system repair as required
- Work in most weather conditions
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn about all aspects of grounds maintenance
- Basic knowledge and operation of garden maintenance, tools, equipment, and techniques is an asset, but training will be provided
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to perform physical tasks with repeated movements
- Ability to follow all outlined health and safety requirements
- Reliable transportation and a driver’s license is an asset
What We Can Offer You
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment including a safety boot allowance (up to a maximum of $150), that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit https://sifton.com/careers/
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.