Job: Medical Office Assistants
Location: London, Ontario
New medical clinic looking for hard working and energetic medical office assistants starting in late March 2018. Full and part-time positions available.
- Respectfully answers phones and triages messages
- Pleasantly greets patients
- Schedules patient appointments
- Medical and Procedural Transcriptions
- Collect, invoice, and process payments from patients
- Completes third party billing as required
- Medical Secretary or Office assistant certificate/diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a clinic and or family practice office preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Effective listening and verbal skills required.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office 2017
- Experience with Practice Solutions electronic medical records preferred
Please provide an updated CV.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.