Junior Project Manager - London, Ontario
We’re on the hunt… RedRhino is growing and we are looking for more rhinos to join our herd. We are a team of wildly talented digital dreamers and brand believers with local, national and international clients. You will work among a multidisciplinary team of people who bring an analytical, creative approach to solving business problems.
Currently, we are offering a full time Junior Project Manager position with competitive salary, full benefits, the opportunity to travel, education credits and room to grow.
All resumes will be reviewed. Please include a cover letter and tell us about yourself and your particular skills, talent and personality.
- Work collaboratively with project leads to develop overall project management strategy and execution
- Create detailed project briefs and scope of work documentation for production teams
- Partner with project lead to monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are met
- Ability to work across several projects with one or more project managers or as the coordinator with project leads
- Document and present project status, escalations and change requests to team and clients
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Partner with project team leads to present work
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings with project teams (internal and external)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in either an agency or similarly fast-paced, complex environment
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work experience
Skills & Requirements:
- Working knowledge of essential Project Management principles
- Knowledge of basic digital advertising, web analytics and reporting
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), i.e. Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Demonstrated competencies with basic elements of marketing (Media, Interactive, Promotional, and Advertising)
- Extremely comfortable with mobile and social media as a consumer and as a content creator
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Keen attention to detail and focus on task completion with ability to prioritize
- A dedication to staying organized with both internal teams and clients
- Understanding of frontend and backend web development practices and processes is an asset
- Understanding of email marketing is an asset
- Understanding of the creative design process is an asset
- A team player who adapts quickly to ever-changing environments
- Self-evident adaptability, a quick learner and ability to work to tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Must exhibit a willingness to learn constantly and absorb new information like a sponge, in both the technical and business realm
- Excellent Work/School Professional References
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position is open to Canadian residents only. We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!
Apply by email to: email@example.com