The Dynamics GP Support Specialist will report to the Manager, Dynamics GP and Business Intelligence, at the corporate offices of Trudell Medical Limited. The IS Department at Trudell Medical Limited has overall responsibility for the Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) environment for all of the Company's subsidiaries including the USA. Each subsidiary has a unique business environment including distribution, manufacturing, services and corporate accounting.
- As a member of the Dynamics Support Team provide daily support, issue resolution, report and BI development, and end-user training.
- Evaluate and Implement new functionality to ensure that each subsidiary is making optimal use of Dynamics GP functionality.
- Evaluate and Develop custom functionality to meet each subsidiary’s unique business requirements.
- Assist in application and systems maintenance of Dynamics GP.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Computer Science degree or post secondary diploma in Information Technology or demonstrated relevant experience
- Preferred 5+ years of technical & application support experience with Dynamics GP (version 2013 or higher)
- Experience working with GL, SOP, POP, Inventory, Manufacturing, and Field Service
- Experience working with the following software applications / programs:
- Management Reporter
- Modifier / Report Writer / VBA
- SmartList Builder
- eConnect, WebServices, other integration platforms (Talend, Scribe, etc.)
- Crystal Reporting
- Preferred MS SQL Server (SQL 2008R2 or higher) intermediate-level skills.
- Understanding of the underlying table structure within Dynamics GP
- Ability to investigate error messages and determine resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to process technical information
- Ability to adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with end-users, peers, managers and vendors
- Proven communication skills: oral and written. Ability to effectively respond to software problem calls whether in person or remotely.
- Ability to train users in startup, basic and advanced use of Microsoft Dynamics GP which may include group training as required
- Ability to provide service as part of a flexible schedule (i.e. on-call responsibilities)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to travel as required including throughout the United States
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Lorena McClelland – Trudell Medical Limited
Trudell Medical Limited is an equal opportunity employer. It is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.