Vuteq Canada is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturing organization, located in Woodstock, Ontario.
By continually improving our systems and processes through ongoing evaluation of company objectives, we are able to maintain our commitment in ensuring that requirements and expectations for quality and safety are realized.
We strive to be an indispensable partner to our customers, driven by our team members and their engagement, and commit to developing the future with passion and sincerity.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all commercial issues, including quoting all new and existing business to the customer while updating and maintaining existing contracts. Additionally, they must ensure all expectations and deadlines are met with a high level of customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble quotes for new business, ensuring accuracy and feasibility, by studying drawings with engineering software (Brava/Catia), and gathering required information from other Vuteq departments (purchasing, engineering, process development, etc.)
- Work with the engineering department on all engineering changes to understand and quote, using Excel and specified customer portal
- Submit quotes using specified customer portal
- Update and maintain RFQ summary, following up with buyers until RFQ summary is completed, and reflect on lessons learned and customer’s feedback
- Maintain constant communication with the customer to ensure positive relationship
- Promote Vuteq capabilities to customer to help gain new business
- Ensure accurate invoicing of parts, tools, and all program changes
- Actively upload production contracts from customer portal, ensuring accuracy, and summarize in an excel spreadsheet
- Updating and maintaining task list daily using time management tools
- Maintain constant communication with all the Vuteq Divisions, so they have a clear understanding of customer's expectations, deadlines and customer's activities through the use of file sharing tools
- Successful completion of a minimum 2-4 year post-secondary program; both mechanical design engineering and business administration considered relevant
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of cost/estimating experience
- General knowledge of automotive industry
- Experience with invoicing and creating of quotes
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines set by customer
- Prioritization skills; ability to adapt to changing demands (internal and/or external)
- Solid interpersonal skills when dealing with customer and colleagues
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in utilizing WebX an asset
- High attention to detail; ensuring accuracy of quotes
- Must have a valid driver’s license
If you are up to the challenge associated with a fast-paced, Tier 1 automotive company, please email your cover letter and resume, along with your salary expectations, to:
Human Resources Department
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.