Vuteq Canada is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturing organization, located in Woodstock, Ontario.
By continually improving our systems and processes through ongoing evaluation of company objectives, we are able to maintain our commitment in ensuring that requirements and expectations for quality and safety are realized.
We strive to be an indispensable partner to our customers, driven by our team members and their engagement, and commit to developing the future with passion and sincerity
The team member must work to develop new and existing suppliers to a level in which Vuteq products are received to specification by promoting the production and processing of a supplied quality product.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily production issues; communicate with production team members, leaders, coordinators and managers about supplier quality issues, review and determine concern with part, inform/follow-up with suppliers
- PFS Meetings; schedule follow up meetings with suppliers to support improvement initiatives
- APQP Support; support product launch and early supplier development
- Supplier PPAP; review and approve from supplier, produce and retain samples, work with supplier to ensure Vuteq’s requirements are met
- Supplier audits; on site audit at the suppliers, form completion, follow-up for improvements, work with suppliers for corrective action, if they are failing audits
- Supplier scoring; issue scorecards, collect data, follow-up actions if necessary, report out data at required meetings
- Monitor and report a supplier’s performance to ensure they are meeting Vuteq standards
- Work with suppliers to solve concerns via root cause analyses/corrective actions and supplier audits
- Additional duties; required meetings (internal or external), support departments when needed, product reviews (current or new)
- Oversee Supplier Quality Assurance Representative
- Successful completion of a 2 – 3 year diploma program in Quality Engineering from a college
- American Society For Quality (ASQ) certificate
- Certified Quality Professional
- 5 years of quality experience in the Automotive industry
- 2 - 3 years of customer relations experience
- 2 years of auditing experience
- 3 years of supplier communication experience
Skills and Abilities
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing demands of production from customers and team member issues
- Actively listen to fellow team members about concerns or issues that arise
- Ability to effectively manage a small group of professionals to achieve shared and personal goals
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to speak in front of groups of people, and ability to effectively communicate information with varying levels of individuals (both team members and management groups)
- Ability to show versatility and resourcefulness when problem solving
- Ability to organize priorities based on deadlines and importance of tasks
- Manage time efficiently while working on several different tasks at once
- Must have a valid driver’s license
If you are up to the challenge associated with a fast-paced, Tier 1 automotive company, please email your cover letter and resume, along with your salary expectations, to:
Human Resources Department
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.