WHO WE ARE
Based out of London, Ontario since 2003; 787 Networks is a SaaS that develops custom business entertainment products for themed entertainment venues throughout North America. We strongly believe in the power of entertainment and what it can achieve for a business’s relationship with their customer. Everything we do focuses on creating the highest quality entertainment experience for the businesses that subscribe to our networks and services.
Our team members enjoy flexible working hours, a casual working environment, and full kitchen amenities including a free, daily prepared lunch, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the workday. We celebrate success as a group and strive to make each other as productive as possible, all while having fun doing it.
WHO YOU ARE
An experienced Assistant Controller who is excited and motivated to advance their career with a forward-thinking, and rapidly growing technology company. You believe that automation is a significant part of today's financial operations landscape, and want to be on the forefront of leveraging technology and applications to move yourself and your organization forward. You consider yourself a Quick Books Online expert. You are curious to gain insights and keen understanding of the SaaS business model. You are always challenging the norm and seeking new ways to create efficiencies and increased results.THE OPPORTUNITY
Experienced Assistant Controller
$60,000 to $80,000 per year, plus benefitsCareer Path:
Director of Finance & AdministrationDUTIES
- Assist in the development, refinement, and direct use of accounting systems and internal control of those systems.
- Work directly with development team to implement finance technologies and applications
- Manage Billing and A/R through automated subscription management system
- Manage A/P through automated processes of disbursements
- Management of automated reconciliations
- Management of automated payroll system
- General accounting/administrative responsibilities
- Management of automated Month-end reports for review
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.