Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to our growing team to be in charge of business forecasting and problem solving using financial analysis. He or she will look at the company's finances with a critical eye - trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations - and then introduce strategies for improvement.
- Assist in the annual preparation of an operating plan/budget by working with functions or vertical leads to plan key initiatives and financial outlines
- Support the development of business plan and profitability analysis; recommend solutions to senior management
- Review the actual performance versus the budget and forecasts; analyze trends, metrics and be able to provide an executive summary of finding as well as the supporting detail
- Develop and maintain financial models including pricing sensitivity analysis and new product profitability
- Collection, analysis and communication of internal and external information including industry, competitor, economic and other key data sources to support strategic decisions
- Regular reporting on lead generation conversion, sales activities and performance
- Mine existing data to answer ad hoc inquiries about customers, products and sales opportunities
- Evaluate and propose improvements to sales reporting processes
- Work cross functionally by being part of the project teams and providing financial analysis support as required
- Make recommendations to improve operational processes and systems
- Advanced financial analytic and problem-solving skills to understand, explain, and resolve complex business issues
- Advanced financial modelling and planning skills
- Experience in P&L analysis, balance sheet analysis, cash flow analysis
- Experience with providing analysis for sales performance management or sales operations would be beneficial
- Advanced presentation/interactive skills demonstrating the ability to convey complex conceptual information/ideas
- Demonstrated data mining skills and/or working with BI tools (MS Power Pivot, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
- Determined to problem solve and figure out “what works best”, and then be tenacious enough to do the work
- Experience with Salesforce and FinancialForce consider a plus
Equal Employment Opportunities
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- BS or BA in business, accounting, finance or a related field is required
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application at (www.voices.com/careers). By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.