Sharp Point Data Ltd (SPDL) provides an innovative Customer Communications Management platform to customers in the wealth management, insurance, and financial services sectors. Our solution streamlines the challenges typically associated with creating, managing, and distributing communications intended for digital, online, and print channels.
We are looking for an Application Support Developer to join our team. If you are early in your software development career this is an ideal opportunity! Responsibilities:
- Programming, fixing, executing, versioning, and testing existing code for multiple applications in a full-stack C#/.NET Microsoft development environment.
- Performing break-fix analysis on existing code and troubleshooting issues reported by end-users.
- Triaging and escalating issues to the development team when warranted.
- Participating in SPDL’s agile development process.
- Working with the Project team to understand application usage, environments, and features.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of the application support function at SPDL.
- Track defects and work with project owners and users to triage bugs and manage backlog.
- Occasionally provide after-hours support and escalation.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and documentation standards.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Manager(s).
Employer will provide:
- Familiar with git, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Ability to learn quickly and come up to speed on existing applications and their architecture.
- Well organized, self-driven, and proactive.
- Can work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Three month probationary contract (with intended conversion to FT permanent)
- An inclusive, equal opportunity, flexible and accessible working environment
- Generally at London location; office hours 8:30am-5pm
- Office in compliance with government legislation, fully accessible
- Supervision and all necessary training
- Compensation for contract term $12,500 (reviewed at conversion)
Please Send Us Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org