Description: Working in a small team on a specialized application for managing work in jpw systems' core business of door hardware and access control. The application in question uses MSSQL Server as a database and a complex C# .NET application.
- Experience using SQL. MS SQL Server preferable.
- Programming experience with C# using the .NET framework.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft's WPF and/or WinForms UI framework.
- Ability to problem-solve technical issues and fill minor knowledge gaps with research and testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivated and able to learn about the business and understand business requirements.
- Design and deliver implementations of requested functionality in collaboration with the rest of the programming team.
- Code documentation, organization, and maintenance.