LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME LANDSCAPER WHO WANTS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF WORK!
- Are you tired of working long hours just to get a few extra bucks at the end of the week? BlueStone Properties has the solution; we pay overtime rates for any weeks exceeding 44 hours.
- Do you wish you could spend more time with family or friends but rarely have the time because you are working late and often on weekends? Our team averages 40 - 44 hours a week throughout the year, and no weekend work from spring until winter.
- Wish you could get away for a vacation? Our employees receive 2 weeks paid holidays the first year with 3 weeks paid holidays after 3 years of service - available any time of the year.
- Need a massage because your back is killing you? We offer a full company paid benefits package.
- Feeling sick or have an appointment during work hours but don’t want to lose any pay? We provide 10 paid personal emergency days per year available as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and committed individual looking for more than just a job. By joining our team you’ll see perks that are hard to find in the Landscape Industry.
- Full benefit package provided
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Company clothing provided for both summer and winter, including a yearly boot allowance.
- Paid holidays to be used anytime throughout the year.
- 10 paid personal emergency days for each employee.
- Rotating weekends off during winter season.
- Active company social committee providing special events throughout the year, including BBQ’s, summer picnic, potlucks, and a Christmas party.
- Continuous training available to employees.
If you are looking for the perfect Work–Life balance then BlueStone Properties may be the place for you.
Working at various sites in the Landscape Division, the Landscape Labourer provides year-round grounds care and landscape installations to a growing portfolio of residential apartments, commercial properties and industrial space. This full-time position covers all facets of landscape management during all four seasons. Benefit package is provided and wage is commensurate with experience.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must have ability to be on-call overnight and on weekends during the winter season
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ related work experience.
- Secondary school diploma
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Must have access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to operate and maintain grounds equipment and vehicles including lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers, tractors, skid steers, truck-trailer combinations, etc.
- Horticultural technician or designer certificate would be considered an asset