Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries is hiring a Full Time Maintenance Worker .Days, Evenings and Weekends are required.
We are currently looking for a full time maintenance employee to join our dynamic team! The candidate will have the skill set to perform general maintenance duties as outlined below and the ability to ensure hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Responds to guest calls when on duty.
- Reports any equipment malfunction, emergency situations or suspicious persons to the Maintenance Lead Hand.
- Is fully prepared for fire alarm procedures and other safety requirements. To complete all fire safety reports
- Will become familiar with how to control the supply of water, electricity and gas in an emergency situation.
- Performs minor repairs to in house plumbing & electrical
- Performs room inspections as required by Supervisor.
- Has general knowledge of Painting and DryWall
- May perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs in accordance to BRAND directives and instructions.
- Able to trouble shoot, follow and maintain a preventative maintenance program.
- Reports work completed daily to supervisor.
- Removes snow/ice-surrounding hotel.
- Will become familiar with pool facilities and upkeep
- Additional duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- Full Training will be provided
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Continuous standing
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 ft and depths of 2-½ -3 ft.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30” wide.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.