Day Camp Coordinators - Seasonal
(Monday to Friday)
The successful candidate(s) for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be attending post-secondary school or is a graduate.
- 2 years work experience supervising children’s day camps as a Coordinator
- Ability to plan and implement inclusive camp programs, budgets and supervise staff
- The following skill sets are an asset; sports, outdoors, dance, culinary, performing arts, photography, fine art, filmmaking, interactive media, interior design.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge in effective behaviour management techniques
- Ability to supervise activities at various program locations to ensure the care, safety and security of Day Campers during program hours
- Current Valid First Aid & C.P.R. certification required
- High Five Certification in Principles of Healthy Child Development 100 required
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued by local police station, within 3 months of offer of employment, required
- P.I or P.M.A.B. certification required
- Full G Driver’s License required and F Class license is an asset
- Basic swimming skills an asset
- L.S. certification an asset
- Tentative start date: Hours available part-time until May 31, 2018 and Full-time as of June 1, 2018
Please submit resume, a copy of all current certificates and references to:
Boys & Girls Club of London
184 Horton Street
London ON N6B 1K8
The Boys & Girls Club of London is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men including people of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We welcome all resumes but only those granted an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.