- Vari-Form Inc. manufactured automotive parts. Vari-Form Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and additional sites located in USA, Italy, China, and Mexico.
WORK YOU WILL DO
- Preparation of the annual manufacturing budget and weekly comparison of actual results to budget, including variance analysis.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly manufacturing reports.
- Preparing accrual journal entries for manufacturing expenditures and correcting journal entries based on review of the manufacturing reports monthly.
- Creation of financial analysis for new potential projects including calculation net present value, internal rate of return, and cash flows.
- Working with engineering, sales and estimating departments to develop analysis and presenting business case to management for approval.
- Tracking and forecasting the expenditures on all capital, tooling, and licensee, spending and maintaining the fixed asset sub-ledger.
- Calculating and maintaining the standard cost of inventory in BPCS and balancing inventory to the general ledger, support manufacturing personnel on costing and inventory, including year-end physical.
- Support and backup the Company Controller and other finance department personnel.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Accounting Designation or University Degree working towards designation.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment or financial auditing.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy, with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your resume to email@example.com with your salary expectations.
- Please indicate ‘Plant Controller’ in email subject line.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.